Vedic Flavors Garcinia Cambogia | Malabar Tamarind
Vedic Flavors Garcinia Cambogia is directly from the coastal areas of Kerala, where the spice is available. It is also called Malabar Tamarind as it is predominantly used in Kerala as a souring agent. This small pumpkin like fruit is sun dried when ripe and then smoked to give this dark brown or black colour. Kudampuli has been part of Kerala Ayurveda treatment for ages. Now people use Garcinia Cambogia, both as a souring agent and also for its weight loss properties. Many of the weight loss products across the globe use Garcinia Cambogia extract as their main ingredient. Garcinia Cambogia weight loss plans include consuming the Garcinia extract on a regular basis. There are also Garcinia Cambogia tablets available for this weight loss program. Vedic Flavors is the finest Brindleberry or Kudampuli online. Try it once, you will love the taste in your food.
- Brindleberry or Kudampuli is scientifically called Garcinia Cambogia. It is also known as Malabar Tamarind because it is authentic Kerala spice and used predominantly used to add sourness to Kerala curries, specially fish curry.
- Garcinia Cambogia looks like a small yellowish pumpkin coloured fruit. It is plucked when it is ripened and then Kudampuli is smoked to get the authentic Kerala Malabar Tamarind black colour.
- Garcinia is called a natural weight loss supplement now, but the Indian traditional Ayurvedic physicians have been using Garcinia Cambogia fruit for the Garcinia extract for many centuries.
- Kodampuli describes the shape of the fruit, that it looks like a kodam (pot in Malayalam) and puli (tamarind in Malayalam). Though Kudmapuli uses in fish curries is popular, it can also be used to prepare Rasam to cure fever and cold.
- Garcinia Cambogia is quite easy to use, a small piece needs to be soaked in water for 15 minutes and then added to the dish and allowed to dissolve along with the other dishes. Vedic Flavors Kudampuli is sourced from trusted farmers in Kerala, hand packed without preservatives or additives in aluminium foil lined Kraft paper pouches to retain freshness and aroma.