Vedic Flavors Amla Powder | Nellika Powder
Vedic Flavors Amla Powder is made from grinding and crushing the fruit and leaves of the Indian Gooseberry. In India, Amla is considered part food and part medicine and has been used in our traditional Ayurvedic medicines for ages.
- Amla powder is dried amla fruit, ground into a fine powder.
- The fibre in amla helps regulate bowel movements, hence helpful for people with irritable bowel syndrome
- High levels of Vitamin C in Amla helps your body absorb other nutrients. This is helpful where other iron and mineral supplements are taken daily.
- Make a paste out of Amla powder by adding water and apply to hair roots and scalp for hair nourishment . Leave it on for 20 minutes and wash with cold water or mild cleanser.
- Amla , rich in fibre content helps you to flush out the toxins in the body, thus aiding in weight loss. Consume it with water or add it to your face mask for a natural glow.